Building a sustainable future
Datum akce: 23.11.2021, 16:00
Místo konání akce: O2 Universum, Českomoravská 2345/17, Praha 923.11.2021 16:00:00 23.11.2021 Europe/Prague Building a sustainable future Konference O2 Universum, Českomoravská 2345/17, Praha 9 CAFIN firstname.lastname@example.org
Díky spolupráci s ACCA Vás srdečně zveme na konferenci.
Climate action and the accountancy profession: building a sustainable future
Climate change is undoubtedly a current threat that we must address without any delay. Very few organizations are moving at a pace to deal with the devastating and world-changing events that a changing climate brings. To overcome these challenges, organizations will need to formulate a climate strategy and place finance and accounting experts at its centre. They should start by focusing on the integration of financial knowledge and sustainability in areas such as business strategy, governance, accounting frameworks and standards, the path to decarbonisation.
ACCA, with the support of the UK Embassy in Prague, is organizing a conference called: Climate action and the accountancy profession: building a sustainable future. The conference will take place on 23rd November 2021 from 4:30 pm CET at the O2 Universum in Prague. You can also join us online.
Register now and join us for an insightful discussion. The capacity is limited – secure your seat today.
You can look forward to the presentation of the latest ACCA’s PI report: Climate action and the accountancy profession: building a sustainable future, an opening speech by the UK Ambassador to the Czech Republic, and an interesting panel discussion with experts and company representatives not only from the Czech Republic but also from abroad. The conference will be opened by the Head of the ACCA Czech Republic, Mrs Viera Kučerová, and the UK Ambassador to the Czech Republic, Mr Nick Archer will share steps taken by the British Government towards a sustainable future. The locally targeted view will be presented by the Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic The panel discussion with representatives of PwC, EP Power Europe, Veolia, as well as representatives of companies from Poland and Romania will follow.
Where: O2 Universum and possibility to join online as well.
When: 23.11.2021 registration 16:00. Start of the event 16:30
AGENDA OF THE CONFERENCE
- Official Welcome: Viera Kučerová, Head of ACCA CZ, SK, HU, ACCA Czech Republic
- Welcome speech: Nick Archer, UK Ambassador, British Embassy Prague
- ACCA’s PI Report Presentation: Vikas Aggarwal, Regional Head of Policy, ACCA United Kingdom
- Speech: Anna Pašková, Director Dpt. of Environmental Policy and Sustainable Development, Ministry of the Environment Czech Republic [TBC]
Followed by panel discussion:
- Discussion moderator: Linda Zeilina, CEO, ISFC Czech Republic
- Filip Bělák, Group CFO, EP Power Europe
- Ondřej Beránek, Executive Director, Veolia Support Services, a.s.
- Jan Brázda, Partner, PwC Czech Republic
- Grzegorz Mączyński, Group Financial Director, COLAS Poland/COLAS Kruszywa
- Online Speaker Romania [TBC]
- Catering and networking
Come and join the discussion and share with us your views, plans and visions on sustainability in finance. Book your place at the conference today.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference.